1. Hydros BCD
*Option for Knighthawk/Ladyhawk (Minus $434)*
2. Everflex 7/5mm
3. MK25&S600 (balanced first and second stage)
4. R195 Octo
*Option to upgrade Oocto to Intergrated Air 2 (Plus $100)*
5. Aladin H Martrix Computer
*PLEASE confirm your choice with us via email*
ScubaPro Hardware Pack
1. HYDROS PRO BCD:
- Ultra Durable: Extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion.
- Fabric-free harness uses no velcro or zippers.
- Instant Dry: Ideal for travel due to less water retention and lower post-dive weight.
- "BC-4-Life": Customizable to add/remove weight systems, straps and pouches. Extended lifespan due to simplified repairs. Virtually every component, including buckles, can be replaced without stitching.
- 3D Design: Conforms to your body shape for maximum comfort.
- Neutrally Buoyant: requires less weight, resulting in better buoyancy control and more enjoyable diving.
- Body Grip Gel: Prevents BC from shifting and riding up.
- Dual-Compound Backplate: Provides the ultimate in stability and comfort. Single tank band system allows for easier assembly.
- Torso Flex Zone: Auto-adjusts to your torso length for excellent comfort and freedom of movement.
- Articulated Shoulder Straps: Allow straps to adjust to your body shape to achieve a snug fit.
- Kit-Up Assist: Holds shoulder straps open for easy donning.
- Cross-Flow Channel: Unrestricted internal airflow reduces air trapping for enhanced maneuverability and easy deflation at any angle.
- Buckle Weight System: Simple, safe and reliable quick-release buckles offer a fixed location for easy one-hand operation.
- Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix: Multiple D-Rings and mounting points for a knife + light + SMB + hoses + crotch strap and much more.
- Smart-Pack Design: Folding shoulder and waist straps pack into the wing, creating an unbelievably compact package for easy transport and storage.
Size Lift (lb/kg)
Men -- S 36/16.3
Men -- M 40.5/18.3
Men -- L 40.5/18.3
Men -- XL-2XL 40.5/18.3
Women -- XS/S 36/16.3
Women -- M 36/16.3
Women -- L 40.5/18.3
- Maximum durability.
- Contoured hard buckle securely locks down the tank.
- Air cell in back, providing exceptional freedom of movement while decreasing hydro-drag by reducing bulk.
- Three-dump deflation system allows you to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Compression straps rein in the air cell when it is deflated and contribute to optimum volume control.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- A redesigned cargo pocket minimizes bulk while maximizing cargo-carrying capability.
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
- Padded cummerbund compensates for suit compression, maintaining a snug fit at varying depths.
- Ergonomic harness allows for even load distribution.
- Quick-release integrated weight system pouches accommodate 10 to 12 pounds each (depending on size) and secure with oversized buckles.
- Two rear trim pouches counterbalance the front ballast weight to create a well-balanced swimming position.
- Four pre-bent stainless steel D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
2. ALADIN H MATRIX COMPUTER:
The Aladin H MX is a fully air integrated dive computer console. This means you'll find all of the information that you need during your dive like depth, time, remaining gas and a digital compass all in this single, compact unit.
The top 2/3rds of the screen is an easy to read display so the essentials like your depth and time are there at a glance, while the lower 1/3rd is a dot matrix display, allowing more detailed information such as a digital compass.
- Accommodates three gases for those into technical diving.
- Algorithm calculates remaining bottom time and estimates workload based on breathing rate.
- PDIS calculates an intermediate stop based on nitrogen loading, previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Two Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Active back light.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Battery life rated for two years/300 dives.
- Dive logs can be stored and analyzed via new Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
3. EXERFLEX WETSUIT:
- Deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Outer seams are durable and watertight, and Inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- Longer suit life.
- Inner lining's water-draining material enhances cold-water protection.
- Back zipper offers long-term durability and ease of use.
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimize water intrusion.
- Feature double zippered seals at ankle and wrists.
- New neck zipper aids in donning and doffing and enhances comfort between dives.
- Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
- Seat area is also protected with an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.
Lady size Chest Waist Hip Height Weight X-S 79-84 53-58 81-86 157-163 50-52 S 84-89 58-64 86-91 160-165 50-57 M 89-94 64-69 91-97 163-168 54-61 L 94-99 69-74 97-102 165-170 59-66 X-L 99-104 74-79 102-107 168-173 64-70 XX-L 104-109 79-84 107-112 173-176 68-74
Men Size Chest Waist Hip Height Weight X-S 86-91 69-74 84-89 170-175 52-64 S 91-97 74-79 89-94 173-78 61-79 M 97-102 79-84 94-99 175-180 68-79 M-Reg 102-07 84-89 99-104 175-180 79-91 M-Tall 97-102 79-84 94-99 181-186 72-83 L 102-107 84-89 99-104 180-85 77-89 L-Reg 107-112 84-94 104109 180-85 89-91 X-L 112-117 89-94 104-09 185-88 86-98 XX-L 112-117 94-99 109-14 188-191 95-107 XXX-L 117-121 99-104 114-19 191-194 109-17
4. MK25 EVO and S600 Second Stage
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Fully isolated mechanical elements to block out the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
- Bigger body and cap thread all work to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- Available in INT or DIN configurations.
S600 Second Stage:
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Balanced air smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and (VIVA) Dive/Pre-Dive switch.
- Super-flow hose (larger inside hose diameter) allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Interchangeable purge covers
5. R095 OCTO:
- Simple, basic, light weight.
- Flexible purge botton that covers the entire front making it easy to find in an emergency situation
- Comes with standard yellow rubber hose, very tough and very reliable
- Light weight polymer makes it great for travel
- Exaust deflects air bubbles away from the face so you can still see what your doing
- Very comfortable mouthpeice, and durrable (also comes with a reusable zip tie for either replacements or dispantal)
- Color: Yellow
- Test-proven breathing performance is even better than some regs on the market!
- New dive/pre-dive switch enables you to 'detune' the unit when not in use, eliminating free flows.
- Flexible purge cover is easy to locate and depress - easy even if you're wearing gloves.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing when the AIR2 is in your mouth, simplifying buoyancy control if you are in an emergency.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by color and touch
- Large bite tabs on the mouthpiece guarantee a secure grip
- CE certified EN250 as a second stage regulator.
- Includes high flow hose
Available for in store pick up.